Sunday, April 22, 2012

Matt Damon's respect for and appreciation of George W. Bush

Matt Damon just loves what George W. Bush did for AIDS relief: 
... He did PEPFAR (... the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief) ...

And to show his respect and appreciation, Damon says:
"I would kiss George W. Bush on the mouth ... Three seconds. No tongue."
Har, har - I'm sure GWB feels the love.  A typical Hollywood leftist nitwit, Damon can't compliment a conservative without throwing in an insulting gesture.  I hate to think what he'd say he wanted to do if he were really, really ecstatic about something Bush did.  Sodomy comes to mind.

Damon goes on:
... I just had a sense of national pride going around, talking to these [African] people, and they were so happy, they would say, "America," and I was saying, "Yeah, our president did that, and it's terrific." It's such an obvious connected thing. People aren't going to hate you when you're saving their lives. [Sure, it's all about you, Matt.] ...
[Via]

1 comment:

  1. He might try, but I bet he'd come to in a hospital.

    ReplyDelete