Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree:The linked web-page references the "Cook" paper on scientific consensus. However, a closer inspection of that study reveals that Only 65 Scientists of 12,000 Make up Alleged 97%:
#climate change is real, man-made and dangerous. Read more: http://OFA.BO/gJsdFp
“The Cook et al paper is very misleading as described in major media. The breakdown of the survey results are not described up front,” says Ken Gregory, Director of Friends of Science. “The Cook study claims that any paper that mentions CO2 as a possible cause of some warming is part of a ‘consensus’. That is simply not true. Further, this survey does not assess ‘danger’.”Including category 2 the so-called "consensus" rises to a whopping 8%.
The Cook et al study data base has seven categories of rated abstracts.
1. 65 explicit endorse, [greater than]50% warming caused by man
2. 934 explicit endorse
3. 2933 implicit endorse
4. 8261 no position
5. 53 implicit reject
6. 15 explicit reject
7. 10 explicit reject, [less than]50% caused by man
Papers in the third category which Cook alleges, “implicit endorse,” in reality make no comment on whether humans have caused warming. This category includes papers about mitigation policies.
(1) there is miniscule support for notion of dangerous man-made global warming
(2) there is no consensus supporting man-made global warming
(3) Obama is a warm-monger
(4) warm-mongers are liars
(5) Twitter is an effective propaganda tool.