Saturday, June 16, 2012

Global Television steals blogger's story

Global Television recently televised a news story, originally reported by Blazing Cat Fur, without credit, attribution or payment. In a note to Global, BCF asks:
... What you have engaged in amounts to theft as no credit was given for my work. Where do I send my invoice?
What do we expect from a company whose news VP, Troy Reeb, gets his spare time jollies as a kangaroo court volunteer for the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council, censoring his competitors?

What unmitigated weasels!

3 comments:

Alain said...

I disagree for it is an insult to weasels. They are more like carrion crows than weasels.

JR said...

Heh. I was thinking "low-lifes", Alain.

Anonymous said...

And this where the left wing media get their "news". http://www.openfile.ca/home/calgary

There are 6 of these local junior journos who seem to write the stories then are picked up by the big guys