● The atmosphere has become more transparent to IR radiation in the past 60 years. The “greenhouse effect” has become less.
● Solar constant and the properties of water determine our climate
● Rising surface temperature is tightly controlled by increasing wet convection and concomitant upper tropospheric drying
● No observational evidence for influence of CO2 on past or present climate
● Strong observational correlation of solar magnetic activity with climate temperatures, presumably via cloud condensation nucleation and albedoIt's oceans, clouds and cosmic rays, not CO2.