Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh, crap!

I just got back from the movies (Clint Eastwood's Changeling - excellent movie, by the way) and turn to CNN and see that Obama has won. So much for my Hope! Now we have to Hope that Obama and the Dems won’t Change too much for the worse.

Next I switched to CTV News and there’s Bob Fife telling us that:
"the Conservatives are actually quite excited about having Obama in power because they see a breakthrough on the environment."
Oh, crap! CTV’s worse than CNN! And if what that twit Fife said is anywhere near accurate then my own party is out to lunch.

I’m hitting the sack. Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow and find that this was all just a bad dream. Otherwise it's a nightmare!

1 comment:

Steve L. said...

well y'know it could be worse. back home, the Conservatives are still in minority territory and everything...