Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Midler: Glenn Beck could cause genocide

Midler on Beck:


Wow! That's just completely nuts! Midler has to have an insanely dark view of her fellow Americans if she thinks that Glenn Beck, or anyone else, could provoke them into a Rawandan style genocidal rage.

American liberals, from Bill Clinton to wacko Hollywood, are going completely round the bend. Say, maybe that's what Midler means - it's liberals of her own nutty ilk who are on the verge of committing genocide. Watch out, Glenn!

Beck.

3 comments:

Simeon (Sam) George Drakich said...

Bette worked for my father, oh the stories I can tell you.
She is a tramp.

JR said...

I wouldn't be surprised. Though I have to admit I always thought her comedy, playing the loopy wacko, was kind of funny. But now we know that she's just another Hollywood dimwit playing herself.

Simeon (Sam) George Drakich said...

Bette would make the Occupiers look and smell clean and hygienic.